NEW VOE FEATURES!
The VOE is now fully-compatible with one of the most popular mail order accounting packages in the world: Mail Order Manager. You can import online sales transaction information directly into Mail Order Manager(tm)! And use M.O.M. to track shipping and handle batch credit card processing and much more.
We are now working on two new features for the VOE: COUPONS and Gift Certificates!! Yes, digital coupons to handle just about any kind of promotion and restriction from "buy 1 get 1 free" to "$x off your order" and more, all with detailed restrictions such as expiration dates, uniqueness, minimum order requirements, etc. Also a complete SALES AGENT TRACKING/REPORTING and integrated INVENTORY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM. Using state-of-the-art Oracle(tm) back end databases, we will be unveiling a new system this summer to allow dynamic pricing of your inventory based on who refers users to your site! In addition to variable commission rates and automated reports - stay tuned for more!
Digital Payload Delivery! - Yes, the VOE gets even better, now with the ability to offer point-of-sale file downloads - with or without real time credit card authorization & capture! Our new system is incredibly flexible - we can sell your digital content online in a manner where it cannot be exploited by others - you set a time for a temporary download link to be made available to purchasers and after that, *poof* the digital content is unreachable, OR it can be only available one time at POS. This is just one of the new features avilable!
The latest version of The Engine(tm) now supports automated Affiliate/agent tracking! Yes, as part of the basic service, you can now have people refer traffic to your web site and generate reports showing exactly how much sales revenue is attributed to referrals, agents and affiliates! Our system is also compatible with back-end accounting systems such as Mail Order Manager! Read all about it here.
- A "plug-in" solution to allowing people to order online instantly - you just add a few extra HTML commands to your pages - everything else is taken care of
- You deal with the client, ICorp handles the online ordering behind-the-scenes
- Automatic detection and connection of SSL-capable browsers
- Easy to use, with simple modifications to your existing site - A comprehensive online tutorial with examples shows you how.
- Extremely economical
- Far more powerful than traditional "shopping cart" cgi scripts, with customizeable look-and-feel, special shipping charge abilities, coupons & gift certificates, sales referral tracking and more.
- unparalleled ability to handle huge amounts of traffic and perform flawlessly and securely.
- Receive your orders in a variety of ways including:
E-mail, PGP-encrypted E-mail, SSL (Secure WWW) retrieval from your browser, automated fax, etc.
- Highest security currently available on the Internet
- Many features and options including: promotion, ad rotation & reporting systems, traffic analysis, product searches, etc.
- Use of ICorp special resources to network with other merchants and improve your online marketing efforts.
- Weekly/Monthly summary sales reports e-mailed to you automatically!
- Frequently Asked Questions
How does this work? Why use the Engine? What about security?
- What's NEW!
The VOE is always improving. Check here to see the latest news & features that are available to you.
- See the Engine in action
Sample sites you can play around with, and pointers to real sites using our technology to tap into the huge Internet market.
- Prices and Options
Our rates are too good to pass up, and we offer a variety of special options and features.
- Online Merchant Systems - by the numbers
A comparison of prices between the VOE and popular online ordering solutions from Microsoft, Netscape, IBM and others.
- Sign Me Up! Register online and receive your Vendor ID and get started! Non-secure form also available.
- Online Tutorial
A comprehensive "how-to" guide for using the Engine, with lots of examples you can copy from.
- Online Commerce Demographics & Info.
(Courtesy of Survey.Net - another one of our systems)
What products sell best online? How do people feel about security and malls vs. single stores?
- ICorp Technology
More detailed information on the ordering system as well as other ICorp systems.
For more info or questions, contact: ICorp.