Online Tutorial - Contents
You design your web site however you like. To integrate with the online ordering system you simply add a few extra HTML commands on pages wherever and whenever you want the user to:
In the following sections, we outline the necessary commands and options.
NOTE: Some of the sections below may be password-protected. The tutorial section is generally reserved for authorized merchants. If you wish to gain access for the purpose of evaluating whether the system is appropriate for your use, send us E-Mail and we can authorize you to view the tutorial.
A step-by-step introduction of how the Engine works and how you modify HTML to incorporate its features into your web site.
- Adding Items to the Shopping Basket
Examples of HTML commands to add items to a user's shopping basket with explanations.
- Adding items to the shopping basket
- Adding items - examples & explanations
- Adding items - examples using FORMs
- Other Functions
Explanation of HTML for making links to the check-out, emptying baskets and other options.
- Going through the check-out process
- Changing behavior when selecting products
- Emptying the shopping basket
- COMMAND REFERENCE
A master listing of the structure and format for all Basic Engine functions.
- Shipping Tables and Other Options
Information on how to create special shipping tables to make the system calculate freight charges based on total value or weight of the user's order.
- Sample Sites
Here's a list of real sites using the system that you can learn from.
Special customization features and abilities - how to make the Engine's output appear more consistent with your site's "look-and-feel."
- Special Options
- Sales Agent Tracking - Set up affiliate/commision and other programs to track online sales to their source!
- Introduction to the VOE Coupon/Gift Certificate System
- Coupon Administration Tutorial
- Using Coupon Codes
Information on how to enhance the support you provide to customers. This section will be ever-expanding to include details on how the VOE works so you can identify the difference between system problems and user problems.
Centralized product databases that can be updated from your browser, custom modifications to the Engine, and many other features are available. Contact us for details or questions.